HUG Your Baby Website
PO Box 3102 Durham, NC USA

CAPPA Gets The HUG at their National Conference!


It was my pleasure to speak at the 2016 national CAPPA conference and to share HUG Your Baby with birth and parenting professionals committed to innovative, evidence-based care. What a joy to reconnect with colleagues I have known for years and to meet new professionals eager to learn a family-friendly approach to helping parents understand and bond with their newborn! After my presentation my exhibit table was a buzz with enthusiastic professionals wanting to further their HUG training and to access effective resources for their clients.

Here are the stats and feedback comments CAPPA sent me about the 2016 HUG presentation:


“Fabulous! Bring Jan to every conference!”

“Great information! I can’t wait to bring this all home and share with my co-workers and families.”

“Understandable, in-depth, lovely teaching manner.”


“My favorite speaker! Love her personality, her teaching techniques, and her expertise and knowledge on the subject!